Samsung hard reset is very important issue if you’re facing freezing problem, forgot swipe lock, pattern lock or forgot reset security settings. Today I will discuss about how to factory reset Galaxy j1. This Samsung Galaxy j1 released on January 2015. Galaxy j1 have dual sim option (Micro-sim, dual stand by), 4.3 inch display (480 x 800 pixels), 217 ppl density. Dual core 1.2Ghz, Cortex A7, Spreadtrum Chipset and running on Android OS, v4.4.4 Kitkat. Internal storage 4GB and 512MB RAM. Micro SD card support up to 128 GB. Real camera 5MP auto focus with LED flash. Front camera 2 MP with the same feature and video 720P-30fps. Li-lon 1850 mAh battery include into the Galaxy j1. Battery life up to 10 h if you use 3G connection and up to 40 hours music play without 3G active connection. If you using this Smartphone since release until now. Maybe sometimes you want to Samsung factory reset for your Galaxy j1 due to fix freezing problem, hanging-slow response or if you forgot your security password like pattern lock, master lock etc.
Follow these easy instruction to learn about how to factory reset Galaxy J1
- Please switch off your Galaxy j1. Remove your phone battery, wait for few second and put it back.
- Then press volume UP button, Power button & mobile home button at the same time, until you see the android robot on your screen.
- When you will see the android recovery screen, you are the right place. So you will get few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you, would be the wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen, select – delete all user data via the VOLUME DOWN button, and press POWER button to confirm.
- Wait for a while, you will see wipe date complete on your screen.
- Now select reboot system now and confirm via POWER BUTTON. Your Smartphone will be shut down and back on itself with the Samsung logo.
If you done everything properly yourself then factory reset Galaxy j1 has been done. Now your Galaxy j1 restored with Samsung Galaxy Factory settings. You can set every option again as you have done before into your Galaxy j1.
You may also Like How to reset a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
Without any issues / problem you don’t need to restore or reset Samsung Galaxy j1. If you facing problem into your Galaxy j1, like hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response, if you forgot your pattern lock, if you forgot reset security password, if your Galaxy j1 won’t turn on. Then you may try to hard reset Samsung Galaxy j1.
If you don’t feeling any kind of problem into your Galaxy j1 as I told, hanging-freezing problem and so on… you don’t need to hard reset Galaxy j1.
Let’s see what will happen after your factory reset Galaxy j1, please before you hard reset your smart phone keep this in mind.
- Your contact list and call or chat history will be formatted automatically.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically from your Galaxy A5.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before hard reset galaxy j1, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing into your PC, or any cloud server.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically Samsung Galaxy j1. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you.
If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us. Also please don’t forget to like is on Face book and follow us on twitter.