How to factory reset htc one m7 and unlocked htc m7. Due to multiple issues you may need to reset your htc one m7. Here I will discuss about how to reset htc phone and unlocked your htc m7. You can apply soft reset or hard reset process for reset your htc phone. If your phone not respond you and not follow your command, if your phone get hanged or your htc m7 get freeze, to fix this kind of problem I suggest you for reset your htc m7 in soft reset method.
Follow these steps to soft reset htc one m7
Please switch on your phone, then press & hold power button for a while until you see a popup into your phone, the popup will tell to keep press and hold the volume up and power button to restart your htc m7. Once your htc m7 restart, your general error like I said slow response and freezing problem of your htc m7 problem will be fixed.
Why you need to apply hard reset htc method for factory reset htc one m7
- You may need to remove personal data from htc m7 due to sell it to anyone.
- You may need to fix hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response.
- Maybe you reset or forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- If you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash.
- Or might you like to restore your HTC one m7 default factory settings.
You may like How to factory reset htc one E9
Before you apply for factory reset htc one m7 please read this safety reset tips
## Your contact list, call or im chat or SMS will be erasing from your smart phone.
## All kind of Music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically due to hard reset your smart phone.
## That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
## So I suggest you, before hard reset your HTC desire 626, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing.
Now for htc one m7 unlocked pattern lock or factory reset htc one m7, please fellow these easy steps
- Please turn off your HTC one m7
- Now remove your phone battery.
- Then press volume down button & power button at the same time.
- Press this both of button for 5-10 second until you see reset screen.
In this screen you will see couple of option for take action to change your HTC one m7 settings
- Go down with the volume down & select factory reset or wipe data or clear flash as any of one you see on the screen.
- Once you select factory reset by volume down, please confirm this via power button.
You may also like how to fix htc freezing problem – Desire 320
That’s all you have done. Just give it to couple of seconds maybe 2 minutes or so. Your HTC one m7 going to do all of this function reset via itself. And once your smart phone is back ON, it’s just like a new phone, which I opened from the Company Box like before.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically HTC one m7. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.