Hard reset htc desire 626s. Today I will write about how to hard reset htc desire 626s. And how to fix freezing problem, hanging and slow response via reset htc desire 626s. Htc desire 626s attractive design and acceptable low price model into htc Smartphone’s platform. This htc desire 626s announced on July 2015 and released all over the world at the same month of this year. If you using this Smartphone for a long, maybe sometimes you got little issues like slow response of your touch screen, hanging problem, freezing problem of htc desire 626s, reset password or forgot pattern lock problem into your htc desire 626s.
Let’s take a look why you need to hard reset htc desire 626s
- If you need to fix htc desire 626s freezing problem, hanging or slow response.
- If you like to remove your personal data due to sell your htc desire 626s.
- Maybe you forgot screen lock password or pattern lock or might be you reset that’s recovery option password.
- Sometimes if you like to resolve unexpected games or apps crashing.
- Or maybe you like to restore your htc desire 626s factory settings.
Before you go for a hard reset htc desire 626s, please read this safety tips
- Your contact list, call or im chat or SMS will be erased from your smart phone.
- All kind of Music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically due to hard reset your htc desire 626s.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, please backup your phones as music-video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing before hard reset or restore HTC desire 626s.
Follow these easy steps bellow for hard reset htc desire 626s
- At first please turn off your htc desire 626s.
- Now remove your phone battery wait for few second and put it back.
- Then press volume down button & power button at the same time.
- Press this both of button for 5-10 second until you see reset screen.
- In this screen you will see couple of option for take action to reset your HTC desire 626s.
- Go down with the volume down & select factory reset or wipe data or clear flash as any of one you see on the screen.
- Once you select factory reset by volume down, please confirm this via power button.
That’s all you have done. Just give it to couple of seconds maybe 2 minutes or so. Your HTC desire 626s going to do all of this function reset via itself. And once your smart phone is back ON, it’s just like a new phone, which you un boxing from the Company Box like before.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically HTC desire 626s. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.