Hard reset Samsung Galaxy s4 mini. How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S4 mini or restore your Smartphone factory settings by yourself, today I will write about it. Recently I faced a simple problem into my Samsung Galaxy S4, I see my phone don’t show any notification on the phone status notification bar when someone email me. Even I have already auto sync my Gmail but don’t getting any notification on my Smartphone. I was tried to many times to fix it in different ways, after waste to many times I got the solution. I like to share my experience about how to fix this problem, if you also face the same problem anytime into your Samsung Galaxy S4. So let’s check why this happen.
At first check Gmail settings, so open your Gmail app > settings > and check email@example.com account settings you need to make sure your sync Gmail is able and the notification also able. Next go to general settings > go to massage action and make sure it’s select Always show. So the next step to check your Smartphone settings via go to settings menu. You need to go your settings > accounts > your Google accounts > now need to make sure your sync Gmail is enable, if it’s enable so just leave it like that as all of this sync is enable but main you need to focus on Sync G mail is enable because you want to receive notification from Gmail and click on Sync now.
At lastly you need to check your Gmail settings so go to your settings > then go to more > go to Application manager > and from here go to All > now scroll down until you found the Gmail app now tap on Gmail, now see this option is enable you can uncheck this show notification and check this again and I see then my problem is fixed and I am getting notification like before. If you still seem the problem, you may try to soft reset your Samsung Galaxy s4 mini, or you may hard reset Samsung Galaxy s4 mini.
Follow the easy steps for soft reset Samsung Galaxy s4 mini
- At first switch On your Galaxy s4 mini.
- Once you on your phone, then open the apps menu / home then select tap on settings.
- Once you go to settings you see options as connection-my device-accounts-more.
- Select accounts and then tap on Backup and reset.
- You can see an option bottom of the phone Reset settings. Tap on it, your phone will shut down and reset system settings back to the default.
You may like How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
If you like to hard reset Samsung Galaxy s4 mini. What will happened after your hard reset your Samsung galaxy s4 mini, Please before you hard reset your smart phone, please keep this in mind.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- Your contact list and call or chat history will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before hard reset your Samsung Galaxy s4, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing.
Now back to the point about hard reset Galaxy s4 mini, please follow the steps below for hard reset Samsung Galaxy s4 mini, Please don’t miss anything and do it carefully.
- At first switch of your phone. Please remove your phones back cover, remove the battery, wait for a couple of second & insert it back.
- Now press volume UP button, Power button & mobile home button at the same time, until you see the android robot. And you will see the android recovery screen there, as you are the right place. So you will get a quite a few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you, would be the wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen, select – delete all user data with the using VOLUME DOWN button, press the POWER button to select.
- Now you will see it’s working better of formatting. So just wait for couple of minutes. And then you will see it will work completely.
You may also like How to reset a Samsung Galaxy J7
And now the hard reset Samsung Galaxy s4 mini is completed. Now your phone settings will be like before as you buy from the shop. You can set everything again as a new phone you have done before.
If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.