Today I will discuss about how to reset a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and how to Samsung factory reset. Even android started the journey with Google, however, due to the convenience of android into Samsung Smartphone, their users getting lots of benefits and enjoying the Google play feature into their phone, like as Samsung user could download lots of apps and games from Google play and use it into their Samsung Smartphone just 4 free. It’s really very helpful for Samsung users, isn’t it? Yes it is. Because Google play offers lots of free apps and games for their android users. You can get these awesome benefits via sign up on Gmail.com; I mean register on Google/ Gmail.com then download and install Google play into your Samsung Smartphone. Login to Google Play using the registered Google / Gmail account and now you are able to download & install lots of free apps and games into your Smartphone directly from Google play. Maybe you know about this feature, but everybody don’t. Due to install lots of apps and games on your Samsung XX you may faced different kind of problem into your phone, like if your Samsung have low storage but you fulfill the total storage with lots of apps and games, anytime your Samsung S6 edge will get freeze due to this low storage and low capacity processor performance. In this situation your Galaxy S6 edge might hang frequently and crashed anytime and you may lost your all of personal data and contact details while you restore your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Factory settings. If you want to hard reset your Galaxy S6 edge, you should know how to reset a Samsung.
Different people face different kind of problem into their Samsung Smartphone. If you don’t know how to fixed Galaxy S6 edge freezing problem, If you don’t know how to reset a Samsung S6 edge. Don’t worry I am happy to give you easy and perfect solution about it. But be sure you got problem into your Galaxy S6 edge like, freezing, hanging, Galaxy S6 edge pattern lock problem, if you forget your screen password, if your Galaxy S6 response slower or if you want Samsung factory reset for restore default settings before sell it to anyone or delete apps cache from your Galaxy S6 edge then you may apply this hard reset process to Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. But if you don’t face any problem into your Galaxy S6 edge, then you don’t need to Samsung factory reset and my writing is meaningless.
At first I suggest to try Samsung factory reset softly,
So please follow these easy steps to Samsung soft reset
- At first switch on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge.
- Once you on your phone, then open the apps menu / home then tap on settings.
- Once you go to settings you see options as connection-my device-accounts-more.
- Select accounts and then tap on Backup and reset.
- You can see an option bottom of the phone Reset settings. Tap on it, your phone will shut down and reset system settings back to the default.
You may like How to reset a Samsung Galaxy J5
If you still facing problem into your Smartphone phone, I means still your phone not working good, still you facing snippet error like Wi-Fi or data connection missing or something else on your Galaxy S6 edge. Then you may apply Samsung factory reset process for reset your Galaxy S6 edge.
Learn how to reset a Samsung Phone, Follow these easy steps for Samsung factory reset
- Please switch off your Galaxy S6 edge. Remove your phone battery, wait for few second and put it back.
- Then press volume UP button, Power button & mobile Home button at the same time, until you see the android robot on your screen.
- When you will see the android recovery screen, you are the right place. So you will get few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you, would be the wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen, select – delete all user data via the VOLUME DOWN button, and press POWER button to confirm.
- Wait for a while, you will see wipe date complete on your screen.
- Now select reboot system now and confirm via POWER BUTTON. Your Smartphone will be shut down and back on itself with the Samsung logo.
If you done everything properly yourself, hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6 edge has been done. Now your Galaxy S6 edge restored with Samsung default Factory settings. You can set every option again as you have done before into your Galaxy S6 edge.
You may also like How to reset a Samsung Galaxy A5
Please before you reset a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, read this safety tips
- Your contact list and call or chat history will be formatted automatically.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically from your Galaxy S6 edge.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before hard reset Galaxy S6 edge, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing into your PC, or any cloud server.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you.
If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us. Also please don’t forget to like is on Face book and follow us on Twitter.