How to reset a ZTE phone Blade S6 Plus screen password and how you can unlock or remove your ZTE phone pattern lock. In the present time Smartphone not only used for connectivity, it’s also used based on people craze & delight. That’s why people buy the Smartphone with high budget like $700-$1000 or more even they can buy simple cell phone to connect each other only for $30. If you facing snippet problem into your Blade S6 Plus like freezing problem, hang on due to play games for long time, if you thing your ZTE touch screen responding very slower than your command. If you using your phone for long time but unfortunately at this time your ZTE Blade S6 won’t turn on, I suggest to remove your phone battery and put it back, hopefully your phone will turn on. Because I am also faced this same problem multiple times. But if it’s not working I suggest you for check your phone battery and recharge it & try this same thing again. If you see still your Smartphone won’t turn on, then you can try to reset your ZTE phone Blade S6. If you don’t know how to reset a ZTE phone please follow these easy steps.
Most easy way to soft reset ZTE Blade S6 plus. Please follow these steps below
- Tap on ZTE Blade main menu.
- Then tap on settings menu.
- Under the settings tap on Backup & Reset.
- Now Reset your phone.
- And finally tap Erase everything
Wait for few seconds, your Blade S6 Plus will be automatically reboots and your reset is done.
You may like How to reset a zte phone – Nubia Z9
Also you may try ZTE hard reset process for ZTE factory reset
- Please turned Off your ZTE Blade S6 Plus.
- Remove the battery from your phone and wait couple of seconds. Then put it back.
- Please press Volume up & Power button at the same time until it vibrate then release the power button, ZTE recovery screen will appear to you.
- You will see couple of option on the screen, please select Wipe data/Factory reset using the volume key and confirm via Power button.
- Then the next screen, select – delete all user data using the VOLUME DOWN button, press the POWER button to confirm.
- Your ZTE Blade S6 Plus all data and cache will be eresed automatically and will appear a screen with Reboot System now, Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache partition maybe few more option.
- Select Reboot system now.
- Your phone will shut down and restart itself.
Hard reset for ZTE Blade S6 plus is completed. So just wait for couple of minutes. And then you will see it will work perfectly.
Please read this safety tips before apply for ZTE factory reset process or hard reset a ZTE phone
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically from your Smartphone.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before reset a ZTE phone Blade S6 Plus, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things.
If you have any kind of question about hard reset ZTE Blade S6 Plus or have any kind of tips or tricks for improve Smartphone’s basically ZTE Smartphone, Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.