How to reset ZTE Nubia Z9, you most know about it if you using this Smartphone or such kind of ZTE phone. In the competition on Smartphone market, Chinese people also not lagging behind. They also made various kind of Smartphone into purchasing power of ordinary people. Most of Asian people using Chinese Smartphone like Oppo, Symphony, Lava, GiOnee, ZTE and so on created via China. Nubia Z9 of the best Smartphone of them. Since maximum Asian people using reasonably price Smartphone, generally they like to save their extra cost due fall various problem with their phone. And they like to fix their phone via himself. But if they know how to fix simple issues. That’s why today will discuss about how to reset ZTE Nubia Z9 via yourself. How to restore Nubia Z9 factory settings.
If you facing problem like touch screen slow response, freezing problem, hang-on. Not charging due to disable setting or security problem. And if you forget your pattern lock, forget reset option code or something else. You may try with soft reset and you most now how to reset ZTE Nubai 9 softly. If you don’t know let’s take a look….
Follow these easy steps for soft reset ZTE Nubia Z9.
- Go to your ZTE nubia Z9 home screen.
- Go to settings.
- Select Backup option under settings.
- Into the Back option, you will see Backup and reset
- Now bottom of the phone you will found Factory data reset.
- Then tap on the Factory data reset Wait for a while until your soft reset is complete.
Why you should try with soft reset before hard reset ZTE nubia Z9.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically from your Smartphone.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before reset ZTE nubia Z9, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things.
And now if you still need to hard reset ZTE nubia Z9, please follow these easy steps below to restore factory settings for ZTE nubia Z9.
- At first please turned Off your ZTE nubia Z9.
- Remove the battery from your phone and wait couple of seconds. Then put it back.
- Please press Volume up & Power button at the same time until it vibrate then release the power button and ZTE nubia Z9 recovery screen appear to you.
- You will see couple of option on the screen, please select Wipe data/Factory reset using the volume key and confirm via Power button.
- And then the next screen, select – delete all user data with the using VOLUME DOWN button, press the POWER button to confirm.
- Your ZTE nubia Z9 data and cache will format automatically and will appear a screen with Reboot System now, Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache partition maybe few more option.
- Select Reboot system now.
- Your phone will shut down and restart itself with Nubia logo and hard reset Nubia Z9 is completed. So just wait for couple of minutes. And then you will see it will work perfectly.
Now your phone settings will be like before as you buy from the shop. You can set everything again as a new phone you have done before. If you have any kind of question about hard reset ZTE nubia Z9 or have any kind of tips or tricks for improve Smartphone’s basically Nubia Z9 , Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.