Samsung galaxy S6 reset. Why you need to reset Samsung Galaxy S6 or how to do it your self, today I will discuss about this. Samsung galaxy S6 is pretty plain, it has 5.1-inch Quad core amazing amoled screen, absolutely gorgeous screen HD panel (2560 x 1440) pixels. Galaxy S6 have a single speakr installed into the bottom-right side of it’s frames. Samsung camera always been average. But this time nailing the camera was just crucial. Sumsung just did a great job Samsun Galaxy S6 and 6S Edege share the same 16 px mega pixiels camera, and both of camera produce by Sony. When I going to compare this with other smart phone cameras with the same 16 pixels camera, which I shout using HTC one m8, iphone 6 Plus. You may read more about HTC one m8. But that don’t mean to turn into Samsung / iPhone slap fest. I just share my experience, even everybody know iphone have more better security then others phone and so many great feature. You can read more about iPhone here. About performance and battery life, Samsung Galaxy S6 have octa-core exynos 7420 chipset, which twins a quad of 2.1 GHZ processors with another quad with 1.5 GHZ cores and 3GB RAM that dim via home screens & firing up application into flashing phones is almost seam less.
Why you need to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S6, here is couple of simple or critical issues
- You may need to remove personal data from your smart phone due to sell it to anyone.
- You may need to fix hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response.
- Maybe you reset or forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- If you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash.
- Or might you like to restore your Samsung Galaxy S6 default factory settings.
Anyway let’s see what will happened after your Samsung galaxy S6 reset, Please before you hard reset your smart phone, please keep this in mind.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- Your contact list and call or chat history will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before Samsung galaxy S6 reset, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing.
Please follow the steps below for Samsung galaxy S6 reset, Please don’t miss anything and do it carefully
- At first switch of your phone. Please remove your phones back cover, remove the battery, wait for a couple of second & insert it back.
- Now press volume UP button, Power button & mobile home button at the same time, until you see the android robot on your screen. And when you will see the android recovery screen, you are the right place. So you will get few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you, would be the wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen, select – delete all user data via the VOLUME DOWN button, and press POWER button to confirm.
- Now you will see it’s working better of formatting. So just wait for couple of minutes. You will see on the screen Data wipe complete.
- So now press on the power key to reboot system now. And it’s start to reboot & will back ON your phone with the SAMSUNG logo.
And now your SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 reset with it’s factory settings. Now your phone settings will be like before as you buy from the shop. You can set everything again as a new phone you have done before.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically Samsung Galaxy S4. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you.
If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.