How to unlock iPhone 5 via hard reset process & how to factory reset iPhone 5, today I will share my experience and will tell you how to fix while iPhone is disabled. iPhone 5 released at September 2012. To write about Apple produces security this will be pointless, because if you using iPhone 5 and familiar enough with apple products then you must understand, apple security frame-work much better than others and everybody know and believe apple is the best for keep safe your information and device. Most people know how to fix their apple products snippet issues like, if iPhone 5 got hanged, if you need to fix iPhone freezing problem, unfortunately if you forget your iPhone 5 pattern lock, if you need to unlock iPhone country lock, if you need to factory reset iPhone 5 due to sell it someone else, or if you bought a 2nd hand iPhone 5 from an online store like Amazon, E bay you may like to hard reset iPhone 5 for remove last user data and clear cache from your iPhone.
But if you don’t know how to unlock iPhone 5 while it’s locked and if you don’t know the process of hard reset iPhone 5, I will give you the easy and perfect instruction about it. But before you apply for hard reset iPhone process, please be sure you faced any kind of problem into your iPhone 5 as I discussed that you want to fix via restore iPhone 5 factory settings.
Why you need to factory reset iPhone 5, some snippet or critical problem
- You may need to fix hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response.
- You may need to remove personal data from your smart phone due to sell it to anyone.
- Maybe you reset or forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- If you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash.
- Or might you like to restore your iPhone 5 factory settings.
You may like How to unlock iPhone 4s
Follow these easy steps to factory reset iPhone 5 via hard reset process
- Once your iPhone 5 is on, swipe to go your iPhone home screen.
- In the home menus you will see all of your Apps on their, down at the bottom on your phone, you will see the settings It looks like a gear wheel. You might find actually be up here on the main screen you could scroll through but if not it’s down here.
- Tap on settings key, which brings up the main settings menu. As you can see its pretty much set all of your applications.
- Click on General now it will bring up all of the general information about your iPhone 5. You have to scroll down to reset. Tap on reset Various menus come up on resetting. You can either reset some things or the entire phone. But we want to reset the entire phone for restore iPhone 5 factory settings.
- So click on Erase all content and settings, it’s going to pop up a warning menu, that says this will delete all media and data and reset all settings. Very well and yes that’s what we want to do. So hit the red button which says Erase iPhone.
- It’s going to ask you again if you want to do it, because it wants to make sure that, this is exactly what you want to do. Yes want to factory reset iPhone 5.
- Tap Erace iPhone again and the phone will power down and while it’s powering down what it’s actually doing is just taking the entire phone and resetting it to the default factory settings.
You may also like Factory reset iPhone 4 and unlock iPhone country lock
This process may take a couple of minutes so please patience until it comes back ON. When your iPhone 5 is back ON with the apple logo, that means your phone should be set the way, it was when you bought it brand new & ready for any new apps or any new settings that you may want.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically iPhone 5. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.