If you using htc One E9, you should know why you need to factory reset htc One E9 phone and how to reset a htc phone. Here are some critical issues that’s why you need to reset your htc one E9. Due to slow responsibility of your htc one E9 or freezing problem. If you missing your htc pattern lock multiple times with the old but wrong password and as a result your phone might get freeze.
Once your htc E9 got freeze and not responding your command or if your touch screen not working enough to fix this problem, then at the first you may try to reset your htc E9 softly. Because if you reset your htc phone by soft reset your will not lose anything due to apply this process. But if you apply hard reset htc E9 on your phone you will lose everything from your device.
Anyway back to the point, as I suggest to try htc soft reset on your phone and if your problem not fixed with this process then you may try the other one.
Here are easy instructions about how to reset a htc phone – One E9 softly
- Turn on your htc One E9.
- Press the power button for a while until you see the recovery screen.
- To restart your htc One E9 press Power & Volume up button at the same time.
- This recovery process will restart your htc E9 just in couple of second.
Once your phone restarted, your htc One E9 has been reset and all of your unwanted apps cache and error will be fixed.
You may like how to reset a htc phone or factory reset Desire 520
And if you still faced problem into your htc phone, I mean if you not get any option to reset your pattern lock or if your htc one E9 won’t turn on, then I suggest apply htc hard reset process into your phone that will restore factory reset htc one E9 settings.
Follow these easy steps to hard reset as for Factory reset htc One E9
- At first please turn off your htc One E9
- Now remove your phone battery wait for few second and put it back.
- Then press volume down button & power button at the same time.
- Press this both of button for 5-10 second until you see reset screen.
- In this screen you will see couple of option for take action for htc desire hard reset.
- Go down with the volume down & select factory reset or wipe data or clear flash as any of one you see on the screen.
- Once you select factory reset by volume down, please confirm this via power button.
Wait for couple of seconds maybe 2 minutes or so. Your HTC One E9 going to do all of this function reset via itself. And once your Smartphone is back ON, it’s just like a new phone, which you UN boxing from the Company Box like before.
You may also like how to reset a htc phone Desire X and unlock pattern lock
Please read this safety tips before go for htc One E9 hard reset.
- Your contact list, call or IM chat or SMS will erase from your smart phone.
- All kind of Music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically due to htc desire hard reset.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, please backup your phones as music-video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing before htc desire hard reset or factory reset htc One E9.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, generally about reset htc One E9. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.