Htc one M8s hard reset. Learn how to hard reset Htc one M8S. Follow couple of easy steps for hard reset Htc one M8s via yourself. I will write in details here after tell something about Htc one M8s. We already know Htc one of the best mobile phone / Smartphone Company in the world that are comparison with Apple products like iPhone. This Smartphone announced on April 2015 & it’s released to May 2015. Let’s going to specifications as it has the height of 146.4 mm and has a wide 70.6 mm & dept of 9.6 mm and over the 160 grams which is I am thinking about up five & five n half 5.6 ounces. So it is a bit heavy you can feel a difference, to be honest it actually wakes in it’s favor, I think it feels more solid more protected, it just feels good. Okay so it comes with a 5-inch display, it is a full HD LCD 3 touch screen it has a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels, 16 million colors density ratio of 441 PPI pixel. Htc one M8s running on Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset used, Quad core 1Ghz cortex-A53 and Quad-core 1.7 Ghz cortex A57 and GPU-Adreno 405.
Htc one M8s have internal 16GB or 32GB storage however you can increase your storage via insert micro SD card up to 128GB. This Smartphone has a 13 MP rear camera and 2MP front camera, 4128 x 3096 pixels. autofocus, dual LED flash light, automatic simultaneous video & image recording, smile detection , geo-tagging and HDR feature too.
About htc one sound system, I really appreciate having that speaker built-in, this are the best speakers I ever heard on the phone. You can compare htc one M8s speakers with iPhone 5 and I am quite sure you give thumbs up to htc one. Next let’s talk about performance pretty much what you’d expect without any lack is quite nice. Absolute peace in the screens, everything moves quickly, there is no scroll load when you’re using a browser, will using chrome or the built-in browser that comes with it. Everything about this phone is fast from loading applications & scrolling very quickly. About the battery life, I start my day from 7.00 am, and in full day I talk with my friends, check my email in every five minutes & seldom play music videos also. When I got back to my home at night, I see still have 35% battery left right. Anyway it was too much discussion for today before I write about reset Htc one M8s.
Let’s tell you about how to reset htc one. Before your htc one M8s hard reset, I request for read this safety tips carefully:
- All kind of Music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically due to hard reset your smart phone.
- Your contact list, call or IM chat or SMS will be erased from your smart phone.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before hard reset HTC one M8s, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing.
Few simple or critical issues that’s why you need to hard reset Htc one M8S :
- You may need to fix hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response.
- You may need to remove personal data from your smart phone due to sell it to anyone.
- If you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash.
- Maybe you reset or forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- Or might you like to restore your HTC one M8S default factory settings.
Please follow the steps below for hard reset Htc one M8S or htc one M8S factory reset:
- First you have to turn off the fast boot option. To do so at first please go to settings > then power > then uncheck the fast boot option at bottom of the settings screen.
- Now please turn off your htc one M8S Smartphone.
- And then remove your phone battery.
- Now press the volume down button & power button together until the recovery screen appear to you. In this recovery screen you will see couple of option for take action to change your htc one M8S settings.
- Go down via volume down button and select factory reset or wipe data any of one you see on the screen.
- And then confirm with the power button.
- Please allow couple of second or a minute until your HTC one M8S restored to default factory settings.
Your smart phone will remove all of your data due to hard reset your device and will restore all factory default setting itself. Congratulations you have done it, hard reset for your HTC one M8S has been completed.
You may also like How to reset htc One M8s and restore htc factory settings
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically HTC one M8S. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.