You need to hard reset note 3 only that time, when you faced this kind of issues, like… if you forgot your Note 3 pattern lock or password, if note 3 response slower, when your note 3 got hanging or freezing problem or if you changed your reset settings unfortunately. Galaxy Note 3 is very popular Smart device of Samsung production. This Smartphone released more than 2 years ago at September 2013. Since that time still yet lots of people around the world using this phone. Perfect Smartphone means lots of games, spent lots of lazy time into it and lots of fun. Once you spent lots of time on it, it’s very simple to having more gaming software and apps into your Note 3. Depend on your using, sometimes you gotten unwanted apps crash and un wanted gaming soft install into your Smartphone automatically while connected with Wi-Fi connection. I am saying that because unfortunately I am also faced this problem. If you want to fix this problem, I will suggest you to try soft reset first on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Here is the instruction, how to soft reset Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Tap on Note 3 home menu and select settings.
- Now you have go down towards and find Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset and then tap into the Factory data reset.
- And then hit on Reset device.
- And now tap on Delete all
Once you done everything properly, your all data will be erased from your Note 3, just completely blank to its factory setting condition. If your problem still not fixed then you can hard reset Note 3.
Suggested URL Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A5
Follow easy steps to hard reset Note 3, for fix those problems as I discussed.
- Remove the battery from your Galaxy Note 3, wait for a couple of second & insert it back.
- Now press volume UP button, Power button & home button at the same time, until you see the android robot into your Note 3 screen.
- Once you see the Android robot into Note 3, release all of buttons and in a second Samsung recovery screen will appear to you.
- Scroll down via the volume down button and tap on WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET. Go ahead and confirm via POWER BUTTON.
- And on the next screen, select delete all user data using the VOLUME DOWN button and press POWER BUTTON to confirm.
Now wait for a while until your phone shouting down and back On itself to remove all previous data and get back with its factory settings condition.
Hard reset Note 3 has been completed. But fore you reset Samsung please keep this safety tips in mind.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be erased from Galaxy Note 3.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your Smartphone, which you saved in your phone before.
- As a result I suggest you, before hard reset Note 3, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things into your PC or any others cloud server.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your Smartphone, basically about reset Note 3. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.