Hard reset Samsung galaxy A5. This is my today’s topic. Most people are now using Smartphone in the world. A large portion of the Smartphone users under the possession of Samsung. Therefore in the current world Samsung Smartphone users are not too little. Today how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A5. Will your Smartphone slow response, freezing problem, pattern lock or other security lock will be fixed or not. Yes if you using this Galaxy A5 and if you hard reset Samsung Galaxy A5 before too late everything will be fixed I hope. Let’s take a look how to do it via yourself.
Follow the steps bellow for hard reset Samsung Galaxy A5. Restore Galaxy A5 factory settings easily.
- Please switch off your Galaxy A5. Remove your phone battery, wait for few second and put it back.
- Then press volume UP button, Power button & mobile home button at the same time, until you see the android robot on your screen.
- When you will see the android recovery screen, you are the right place. So you will get few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you, would be the wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen, select – delete all user data via the VOLUME DOWN button, and press POWER button to confirm.
- Wait for a while, you will see wipe date complete on your screen.
- Now select reboot system now and confirm via POWER BUTTON. Your Smartphone will be shut down and back on itself with the Samsung logo.
If you done everything properly yourself, hard reset Samsung Galaxy A5 has been done. Now your Galaxy A5 restored with Samsung Galaxy Factory settings. You can set every option again as you have done before into your Galaxy A5.
Without any issues / problem you don’t need to restore or reset Samsung Galaxy A5. If you facing problem into your Galaxy A5, like hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response, if you forgot your pattern lock, if you forgot reset security password, if your Galaxy A5 won’t turn on. Then you may try to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A5.
If you don’t feeling any kind of problem into your Galaxy A5 as I told, hanging-freezing problem and so on… you don’t need to hard reset Galaxy A5.
Anyway let’s see what will happen after your Samsung galaxy A5 hard reset, please before you hard reset your smart phone keep this in mind.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically from your Galaxy A5.
- Your contact list and call or chat history will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before hard reset galaxy A5, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing into your PC, or any cloud server.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically Samsung Galaxy A5. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you.
If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us. Also please don’t forget to like is on Face book and follow us on twitter.