How to reset a ZTE phone Zmax 2 this is our topic for today. You always wear the same kind of problem like freezing or slow response into your zmax 2, you can’t assure about that. But sometimes you maybe faced some inter settings problem, such as your zmax 2 not connected with internet while you trying to connect via Wi-Fi or cellular. Sometimes you may forget your Zmax 2 pattern lock password or screen password but you don’t know how to reset a ZTE phone for restore Zmax 2 factory settings. Don’t worry I will give you the easy and perfect instruction about how to restore ZTE Zmax 2 factory settings. But before you restore your Zmax 2 good to know why you reset Zmax 2. You may need to fix Zmax 2 hang-up, freezing or Smartphone slow response. You may need to remove personal data from your Smartphone due to sell it to anyone. Unfortunately if you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash into your Zmax 2. Maybe you reset Zmax 2 security, forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem. Or might you like to restore ZTE Zmax 2 factory settings via hard reset your phone. Before you hard reset your Zmax 2, I suggest you to try soft reset process first.
Easy way to soft reset a ZTE Zmax 2. Please follow these steps below
- Tap on Zmax 2 main menu.
- Then tap on settings menu.
- Under the settings tap on Backup & Reset.
- Now Reset your phone.
- And finally tap Erase everything
Wait for few seconds, your Zmax 2 will be automatically reboots and your reset is done. If you see your problem still not fixed then you can try to ZTE phone hard reset process.
You may like How to reset a ZTE Nubia 9|How to Factory reset ZTE phone?
You may try ZTE hard reset process for ZTE Zmax 2 factory reset
- Please turned off your ZTE Zmax 2.
- Remove the battery from your phone and wait couple of seconds. Then put it back.
- Please press Volume up & Power button at the same time until it vibrate then release the power button, ZTE recovery screen will appear to you.
- You will see couple of option on the screen, please select Wipe data/Factory reset using the volume key and confirm via Power button.
- Then the next screen, select – delete all user data using the VOLUME DOWN button, press the POWER button to confirm.
- Your ZTE Zmax 2 all data and cache will be erased automatically and will appear a screen with Reboot System now, Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache partition maybe few more option.
- Select Reboot system now.
- Your phone will shut down and restart itself.
Hard reset for ZTE Zmax 2 is completed. So just wait for couple of minutes. And then you will see your Smartphone works better than before.
You may also like How to unlock ZTE Blade and how to hard reset a ZTE Blade S6
Please read this safety tips before apply ZTE factory reset process or hard reset a ZTE phone
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically from your Smartphone.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before reset a ZTE phone Zmax 2, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things.
If you have any kind of question about hard reset ZTE Zmax 2 or have any kind of tips or tricks for improve Smartphone’s basically ZTE Smartphone, Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.