How to reset Note 2. Today I will write about how to Hard reset Note 2 or how to restore factory settings Note 2. Note 2 launched with multiple amazing feature. Due to many feature and option, we enjoy it very much and we used lots of apps and games on it. And sometimes we face little bit problem with our Note 2, like hang-up, freezing, unwanted apps crashing and slow response of screen touch. For this couple of reason and also for some other reason we need to factory reset or hard reset Note 2.
Anyway if you need to fix hang-up, freezing or your smart phones slow response. You may try to reset Note 2 softly and I hope your problem will be solved. Please follow easy steps for reset Note 2.
- At first switch on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- Once you on your phone, then open the apps menu / home then tap on settings.
- Once you go to settings you see options as connection-my device-accounts-more.
- Select accounts and then tap on Backup and reset.
- You can see an option bottom of the phone Reset settings. Tap on it, your phone will shut down and reset system settings back to the default.
And now you have to know, what will happen if you hard reset Note 2 or reboot Samsung Galaxy Note 2, please before you hard reset your Note 2, please read this carefully:
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before reset Note 2, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things.
Now back to the point about how to hard reset Note 2. Please follow the steps below for reboot Samsung Galaxy Note 2, please don’t miss anything and do it carefully.
- At first switch of your phone. Please remove your phones back cover, remove the battery, wait for a couple of second & insert it back.
- Now press volume UP button, Power button & mobile home button at the same time, until you see the android robot. And you will see the android recovery screen there, as you are the right place. So you will get a quite a few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you, would be the wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen, select – delete all user data with the using VOLUME DOWN button, press the POWER button to select.
- Now you will see its working better of formatting. So just wait for couple of minutes. And then you will see it will work completely.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 reset for restore factory settings is completed. Now your phone settings will be like before as you buy from the shop. You can set everything again as a new phone you have done before.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically about reset Galaxy Note 2. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.