What will happened after your hard reset your Samsung galaxy s3, Please before you hard reset your smart phone, please keep this in mind
• All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
• Your contact list and call or chat history will be formatted automatically.
• That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
• So I suggest you, before hard reset your SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing.
Now back to the point about hard reset your phone, please don’t miss anything and do it carefully.
Follow the steps below for hard reset your SAMSUNG GLAXY S3
• At first switch of your phone. Please remove your phones back cover, remove the battery, wait for a couple of second & insert it back.
• Now press volume UP button, Power button & mobile home button at the same time, until you see the android robot. And you will see the android recovery screen there, as you are the right place. So you will get a quite a few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you, would be the wipe data/factory reset.
• Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
• And then the next screen, select – delete all user data with the VOLUME DOWN button, press the POWER button
• Now you will see it’s working better of formatting. So just wait for couple of minutes. And then you will see it will work completely.
And now the hard reset of your SAMSUNG GALAXY s3 complete. Now your phone settings will be like before as you buy from the shop. You can set everything again as a new phone you have done before.
If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.