How to htc desire x hard reset for unlocked and restore factory settings. If you forget your htc desire x pattern lock or any other security lock, I mean if you need to know how to unlocked htc desire X and how to htc desire x hard reset for restore contact backup and factory settings into your htc desire X, I hope my tips will help you to do so. But if your htc desire don’t have any problem like I said, then my writing is meaningless.
Before I go in details I like to say something about htc desire X after observation based on my opinion and some of the others desire x users
Htc desire has stepped away little bit from it’s htc One series to strengthen. Its middle range offering with the powerful until yet budget conscious desire x. the Taiwanese technologies have crammed a hefty helping of high-end & specs into this compact handset htc desire X, which promises not to break the bank. But will this small number match up to its spec sheet. At first at a glance the desire X has clearly taken perfect style cues from the HTC wildfire, it’s white matt real panel & very good stylish aluminum pare around the camera sets and display sets. It’s really different from other htc Smartphone’s. The desire X features is 9.3 mm thick chassis and htc’s trademark unibody casing. It’s rounded over corners and curved edges as screen on previous htc desire Smartphone’s gives it a rather quality high-end feel, I means it sits very comfortable into the hand. While the 4 inch LCD display maybe seems pretty average compared to others higher Smartphone’s like htc one, Htc desire 626, htc desire 626s and so on. I am pleasantly surprised to find that image clarity was sharp and overall the performance is really impressive for a handset of desire X standing. A dual core 1GHz processor powers everything along and which means it’s very well you’ll if at all, experience any kind of hold up when playing game and browsing web pages into your desire X. However gossip of the Taiwanese technology firm ditching flash-player its makes acceptance outlook on the desire X. Making streaming live component. With only 4GB of internal storage and the micro SD slot inside the hood is just the ticket for extending this storage up to 32 GB. And htc has also thrown in 25 GB of Drop box online storage. The desire X runs with Android 4.0.4 version Ice-Cream Sandwich out of the box. And as always with htc device user interface has been slapped over the top. But this time it’s been paired back little bit. So it is not quite as overbearing. And beside from the usual weather widget and instantly recognizable clock you may wouldn’t really know it was there. The three touch sensitive navigation keys on the bottom of the handset are a standard with Ice-Cream Sandwich devices, but at this time I did find them to be quite fiddle, regularly hitting the task manager key instead of the menu button.
A five mega-pixel rear camera with LED flash light sits on board & while on paper this might not sound too impressive, it certainly doesn’t disappoint when it’s on duty. Color Generation is good and overall images also clear and sharp and there’s a whole load of post-snap edition options, as well as a slew of instagram style fillers you can apply before you shot photos or videos. Htc desire x image chip has also been thrown in for good measurement and helps to make your photos look top-notch.
Another bonus feature includes into desire X as the dual capture mode, which allows you to take pictures while you are recording a feature usually found on higher budget Smartphone’s. I was really pleased to see that beats audio comes integrated into the desire X, continuing Htc’s partnership with the sound enhancing software chaps. This really does make a noticeable difference to sound quality is good whether you are listening to much or something live on the YouTube or other online browser. The Htc desire x also includes some of Htc signature apps, from the animated weather app to the nifty car functionality which creates a landscape desktop offering your Smartphone music and navigational options while you are on the move. At last I can say the htc desire X is a great handset at a wallet friendly price. And htc has once again shown it’s ability to produce middle range Smartphone compare to other high-end specs.
Anyway today I will write about how to htc desire unlocked via hard reset.
You may like Hard reset Desire 626s
Before htc desire hard reset, let’s see at a glance why you need to reset htc desire X
- If you like to remove your personal data due to sell your desire X to someone.
- Maybe you forgot screen lock password or pattern lock or might be you reset that’s recovery option password.
- When you want to fix htc desire X freezing problem, hanging or slow response.
- if you like to resolve unexpected games or apps crashing.
- If you like to restore your desire X factory settings due to locked your phone.
You may also like How to Hard reset htc desire 626
Follow this instruction for htc desire X unlocked via hard reset
- At first please turn off your htc desire X.
- Now remove your Desire X battery wait for few second and put it back.
- Then press volume down button & power button at the same time.
- Press this both of button for 5-10 second until you see reset screen.
- In this screen you will see couple of option for take action for htc desire hard reset.
- Go down with the volume down & select factory reset or wipe data or clear flash as any of one you see on the screen.
- Once you select factory reset by volume down, please confirm this via power button.
Wait for couple of seconds maybe 2 minutes or so. Your HTC desire X going to do all of this function reset via itself. And once your smart phone is back ON, it’s just like a new phone, which you un boxing from the Company Box like before. And you will see your locked password is removed and you can put a new password for the pattern lock.
I like to suggest you read this safety tips before you go to reset a htc phone
- Your contact list, call or im chat or SMS will be erased from your htc phone.
- All kind of Music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically due to htc desire X hard reset.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in htc phone before.
- So I suggest you, please backup your contact numbers, music-video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing into your htc phones before htc desire X hard reset or factory reset htc desire X
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, generally about reset htc phone. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us..