How to unlock huawei phone and how to huawei hard reset Mate S screen password. Sometimes we need to reset our huawei phone settings as called factory settings. This cool stylish “Huawei Mate S” released on October 2015 all over the world. That means only have few days this Smartphone were available into the Smartphone market. If you already bought this Huawei phone Mate S, you already have the experience about the using of this Smartphone. Maybe you’re thinking, you buy this Huawei phone just few days ago and its performance is good. So why you need to know about huawei hard reset. You think at this time you don’t need to know how to reset huawei screen lock or how to restore factory settings. Because Huawei Mate S gives you awesome picture shoot, also very good video recording with its 13MP Primary camera and Secondary 8MP LED flash camera. You don’t facing any problem into your phone like slow response after use the phone for a long time without any break. Even you not forget your pattern lock or screen lock password.
But after you used this phone for a long time like 8-9 month or year. You of course upload lots of audio-video song into your Huawei phone also install lots of games and funny apps into it. And you must use those apps and play games on your Smartphone maximum times of the day. Because you don’t have to buy much games from the apps center like iTunes. You can get lots of free games from the Google play store just for free. As your Huawei Mate S Running on Android OS v-5.1.1 –Lollipop. And your Smartphone version support Google play store as well. As a result sometimes you may faced problem like Apps crashing, hanging, slow response while touch on-screen. And sometimes you may see you got unwanted Apps/games install into your phone automatically when you connected with a Wi-Fi connection. I am telling this because I have been faced this same problem before. And if you like to fix this kind Smartphone problem also Wi-Fi connection error, you may run huawei hard reset function and I hope those problem will be fixed for sure.
People can’t remember everything as always. As a same unfortunately if you forget your screen lock / pattern lock password and if you want to unlock huawei phone and reset the password. I suggest you for hard reset huawei Mate S current settings. And when huawei factory reset system are restored your phone settings, I can assure you, your huawei phone will be unlocked and you can reset with a new pattern lock.
While you hard reset huawei phone for restore factory settings some others issues also be fixed, like if your data connection were removed or missing data connection, if your get Wi-Fi connection error, and sometimes when your phone not follow you command due to hanging, and also when your phone won’t turn ON. You can fix this kind of Huawei phones problem via hard reset huawei function.
If you faced any kind of problem into your Huawei phone like I said. I suggest you to try huawei soft reset first.
Please follow the steps below for huawei phone reset softly
- Go to huawei phone Mate S home screen.
- From the Huawei home screen select Settings.
- You will see a couple of section to choose, select Accounts section.
- Into the Account section you will see Backup option.
- Tap on the Backup & reset.
- You will get Factory data reset option, bottom of the phone, tap on it.
Wait for couple of minutes, your phone will shut down and back On itself and huawei phone soft reset is completed. If you think still your problem not fixed, then you can run huawei hard reset function.
You may also like how to restore factory setting Huawei P8
Please follow easy steps for complete huawei hard reset and restore factory settings
- Please turn OFF your Huawei Mate S.
- Remove the battery from your phone and wait couple of seconds. Then put it again it the phone.
- Please press Volume up & Power button at the same time until it vibrate then release the power button and Huawei recovery screen appear to you.
- You will see the couple of option on the recovery screen, please select Wipe data/Factory reset using the volume key and confirm via Power button.
- Your Huawei Mate S data and cache will format automatically and will appear a screen with Reboot System now, Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache partition.
- Select Reboot system now and confirm via power button.
Your phone will shut down and restart itself with Huawei logo and Huawei hard reset for Mate S is completed. So just wait for couple of minutes. And then you will see it will work perfectly.
Please read this hard reset tips before you run huawei hard reset function.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before Huawei hard reset, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things.
If you have any kind of question about hard reset Huawei Mates S or have any kind of tips or tricks for improve Smartphone’s basically Huawei Phones, Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you.
If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.