How to unlock the iPhone 4s or how to restore iPhone 4s factory settings, how to unlock iPhone 4s country lock, or how to reset-remove iPhone 4s pattern lock is the topic for today’s article. Exactly i am trying to help people who like to fix their Smartphone Snippet problem themselves.
iPhone 4s is one of the best Smartphone in Apple production ever. Apple authorities were sold more than 500 million iPhone-iPad-iMac-Mac books & Apple Smartwatch in the last 7 years. There are no Smartphones sold more than 50 million+ like the iPhone 4s until today. Apple production launched very few Smartphone and other Smart devices compare to other products like Samsung, Sony, htc, LG, Huawei, ZTE and so many other companies. But iPhone 4s is much more comfortable to bear & handling for user and as always iphone security is the world’s best security challenge for their user.
Even if your iphone 4s got steal by someone you can find it easily using the IME number and even you can lock your phone from the i Cloud and runner can’t entire into your phone. Anyway just back to the point even apple products basically do not get freeze or hanged but if you use this iPhone 4s for a long time such 3-4 years still yet. Maybe you can get a little problem with your iPhone 4s as I said. That’s why I will discuss here if unfortunately, your iPhone 4s got a freezing problem, hanging problem, or if you forget your iPhone 4s pattern lock, to unlock the pattern lock or screen lock or if you like to restore iPhone 4s factory settings then I hope my suggestion will be much helpful for you. And if you don’t face any problems with your iPhone 4s then my writing is meaningless.
Why you need to restore iPhone 4s factory settings, some snippet or critical problem
- You may need to fix hang-up, freezing, or your smart phone slow response.
- You may need to remove personal data from your smart phone due to sell it to anyone.
- Maybe you reset or forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- If you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash.
- Or might you like to restore your iPhone 4s factory settings.
Please follow these easy steps for unlock iPhone 4s or restore iPhone 4s factory settings
- Once your iPhone is on, swipe to go your iPhone 4s home screen.
- In the home menus you will see all of your Apps on there, down at the bottom of your phone, you will see the settings It looks like a gear wheel. You might find actually be up here on the main screen you could scroll through but if not it’s down here.
- Tap on the settings key, which brings up the main settings menu. As you can see it pretty much set all of your applications.
- Click on General now it will bring up all of the general information about your iPhone 4. You have to scroll down to reset. Tap on reset Various menus come up on resetting. You can either reset some things or the entire phone. But we want to reset the entire phone to restore iPhone 4s factory settings.
- So click on Erase all content and settings, it’s going to pop up a warning menu, that says this will delete all media and data and reset all settings. Very well and yes that’s what we want to do. So hit the red button which says Erase iPhone.
- It’s going to ask you again if you want to do it, because it wants to make sure that this is exactly what you wanna do. Yes that’s what we want to do.
- Tap Erace iPhone again and the phone will power down and while it’s powering down what it’s actually doing is just taking the entire phone and resetting it to the default factory settings.
This process may take a couple of minutes so please patience until it comes back ON. When your iPhone 4s is back ON with the apple logo, that means your phone should be set the way, it was when you bought it brand new & ready for any new apps or any new settings that you may want.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improving your smart phone, basically the iPhone 4s. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article in favor of you. If you have any kind of Questions about this reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course, you are important to us.