How to htc desire hard reset for desire 526 version. Sometimes almost every people need to reset htc Smartphone when a user using that for a long. If you use your htc desire 526 for a long time, after couple of months or maybe in a year you need to know about htc desire hard reset. Because after a long time use maybe your Smartphone get hang on, freeze or maybe won’t turn On your phone. That time maybe you worried about this and looking to a Smartphone engineer for fix it. But if you learn about htc reset as htc soft reset and htc hard reset, you can fix your desire 526 via htc desire hard reset. Let’s take a look my opinion about desire 526 and after that I will discuss / write about htc reset.
My opinion after observation multiple users and myself about HTC desire 526
I am just going to get started by taking a look at the outside of the phone. On the front you will see that there are no capacitive or physical buttons. So it’s all on-screen as like Google likes. The most remarkable thing that taken my eye roll right off the bat are the symmetric speakers grills at the top & the bottom side of htc desire 526. There is no stereo sound coming out both of those. Top one answer phone calls, the bottom ones is your media speaker. The other appreciable thing about the front of the desire 526 is the uplifted screen that is actually raised above the reset of the front of the desire 526. I can’t say it’s bothered me & I haven’t had a phone like this before. So I think it’s something bit distinctive and add a little bit of character which is not a bad thing when you thinking about the budget Smartphone. Taking a look at the sides of the phone, it’s entire side glossy with black or white color which for the most part looks ok. Now it does pick finger prints and I am sure you will get scuffed up with daily use but it looks good. At the top of the phone we have the head phone jack even which I prefer on the bottom, but that’s just preference to everybody their own. On the bottom side of Desire 526 we have micro USB port for charging and then on the right side we have the power button close to the middle of the phone, and then the volume up-down button. This buttons are look pretty chancy pretty crappy but they actually work very well. I haven’t have any problem adjusting to those behind so fame to htc desire 526. At the other thing on the back of the camera and the flash I like the way the htc desire 526 put them symmetrically. Talk about the screen, so the screen is 960 by 540 which is basically the bare minimum for a modern Smartphone. I can’t say I really mind the resolution that might help with performance on these lower devices and I would be lying if I said noticed very often the resolution difference between this and you know the QHD Screen I have on the Galaxy S6. I mean the sharpness is not something that I really notice very often. The thing that is noticeable is the colors; the colors on this screen are quite washed out really everywhere. If you like to buy a Smartphone depend on your budget it’s not bad. I noticed 3G signals is bit lower compare to HTC desire 626 or Desire 626s. The viewing angles are not great. The color sort of warm up display at all which is not ideal but again not really good deal breaker because, the one thing that the screen does do well as perform outdoors and direct sunlight found as about as beautiful. As it gets outside indirect sunlight which is pretty important especially on a valuable Smartphone. Again the screen is not great but you know it’s a value found, so you are getting what you pay for.
Let’s talk about how to htc desire hard reset or reset htc softly for desire 526 version.
Before htc desire hard reset, let’s see at a glance why you need to reset htc desire 526
- If you like to remove your personal data due to sell your htc desire 526 to someone.
- Maybe you forgot screen lock password or pattern lock or might be you reset that’s recovery option password.
- When you want to fix htc desire 526 freezing problem, hanging or slow response.
- If you like to resolve unexpected games or apps crashing.
- If you like to restore your htc desire 320 factory settings.
Follow this instruction for htc desire 526 hard reset.
- At first please turn off your htc desire 526.
- Now remove your phone battery wait for few second and put it back.
- Then press volume down button & power button at the same time.
- Press this both of button for 5-10 second until you see reset screen.
- In this screen you will see couple of option for take action for htc desire hard reset.
- Go down with the volume down & select factory reset or wipe data or clear flash as any of one you see on the screen.
- Once you select factory reset by volume down, please confirm this via power button.
Wait for couple of seconds maybe 2 minutes or so. Your HTC desire 526 going to do all of this function reset via itself. And once your Smartphone is back ON, it’s just like a new phone, which you UN boxing from the Company Box like before.
You may also like How to unlock htc desire 520, restore htc 520 factory settings
Please read this safety tips before go for htc desire 526 hard reset
- Your contact list, call or IM chat or SMS will erase from your smart phone.
- All kind of Music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically due to htc desire hard reset.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, please backup your phones as music-video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing before htc desire hard reset or factory reset htc desire 526.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, generally about reset htc desire 526. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]