HTC one hard reset, today I will discuss about how to reset htc one. The htc slogan quality brilliant. Really htc smart phone company doing the same as they said. Now I will discuss some great feature and performance of htc one and then will write the details about htc one hard reset or how to reset htc one. We know htc is one of the best smart phone company and “htc one” one of the best creation of them. Sometimes htc goes heavy after iPhone. lets see some awesome feature of htc one.
We’re looking at here is a gorgeous 4.7 inch full HD screen, so it’s 1920 x 1080 and it’s giving crazy four hundred & sixty-nine pixels per inch. Believe it’s the highest of any smart phone currently on the market. It’s running android 4.1.2 and launch with 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 600 CPU quad-core chip. 2GB ram, storage available in two sizes 32GB or 64 GB & no room for external storage cards so leave those external micro SD cards at home :P.
A lot of talk has been about the camera, the back has a four ultra pixel camera & the front is a tow megapixel affair. Next talk about sense five, htc one sense five really gets out of it’s own way just couldn’t really nice electing a locked room, you can personalize it a little bit have different themes, you could pick from to find the best one for you. Also the new backup system which is pretty cool, actually full backups of your phone which you can download from another htc device, you can log in either via htc on portal. I got a test this place when I switch from my prepress unit over expression model & it worked very very well.
About htc one sound system, I really appreciate having that speaker built-in, this are the best speakers I ever heard on the phone. You can compare htc one speakers with iPhone 5 and I am quite sure you give thumbs up to htc one. Next let’s talk about performance pretty much what you’d expect without any lack is quite nice. Absolute peace in the screens, everything moves quickly, there is no scroll load when you’re using a browser, will using chrome or the built-in browser that comes with it. Everything about this phone is fast from loading applications & scrolling very quickly. About the battery life, I start my day from 7.00 am, and in full day I talk with my friends, check my email in every five minutes & seldom play music videos also. When I got back to my hom at night, I see still have 35% battery left right. Anyway it was too much discussion for today before I write about htc one hard reset.
Let’s tell you about how to reset htc one. Before your htc one hard reset, I request for read this safety tips carefully:
- All kind of Music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically due to hard reset your smart phone.
- Your contact list, call or im chat or SMS will be erased from your smart phone.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before hard reset your HTC desire 626, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing.
Few simple or critical issues that’s why you need to htc one hard reset
- You may need to remove personal data from your smart phone due to sell it to anyone.
- You may need to fix hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response.
- Maybe you reset or forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- If you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash.
- Or might you like to restore your HTC desire 626 default factory settings.
Please follow these steps below for htc one hard reset or htc one factory reset
- Please turn off your htc one smart phone.
- And then remove your phone battery.
- Now press the volume down button & power button together until the recovery screen appear to you. In this recovery screen you will see couple of option for take action to change your htc one settings.
- Go down via volume down button and select factory reset or wipe data any of one you see on the screen.
- Once you select factory reset by volume down button, please confirm this via power button.
You may also like why you should know about hard reset htc one m10 process
That’s all you have done. Just give it to couple of seconds maybe 2 minutes or so. Your HTC one going to do all of this function reset via itself. And once your smart phone is back ON, it’s just like a new phone, which I opened from the Company Box like before.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically HTC one, Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.