LG class hard reset for clear cache and restore factory settings. People may need to hard reset their Smartphone anytime anywhere when they faced various kind of problem into their LG Class. If you forgot your LG Class pattern lock and you tried to fix it too many times by putting different password and it’s got locked but you don’t know how to reset LG phone or how to unlock your LG Class phone by hard reset, I am happy to give you complete instruction about to fix your LG Class phone.
At a glance LG Class. LG has launches mid range Smartphone as LG Class, LG Class will be available in gold, silver, blue and black color different. This LG Class has been only the country Korea and at this time don’t have to worry about this Smartphone availability on other country. This LG Class runs on Android Os version 5.1 Lollipop and features as 5 inch IPS LCD touch screen and resolution is 720 x 1280 pixels. Powered Quad-core 1.2 GHz, Snapdragon 410 chipset by Qualcomm. This LG class Smartphone have 2GB RAM with internal 16GB memory which you can increase as additional storage up to 2TB via insert a micro SD card. The Smartphone support 3G, 4G LTE, GPRS edge, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, micro USB & GPS connectivity options. Lets back to the main point, how to fix LG Class security issues or problem and solvency.
I want you to know what will happened if you do LG Class hard reset, Please before you reset your Smartphone don’t forget to read this hard reset tips.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically from your LG Class phone.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your LG Class, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before reset LG Tribute, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing.
You may like to know How to hard reset LG Tribute
You should know why you have to reset LG Class Smartphone
- You may need to fix LG Class hang-up, freezing or slow response.
- Maybe you need to remove your personal information from your smart phone due to sell it to anyone else.
- Maybe you reset or forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- Maybe you need to resolve unexpected games and clear LG Class apps cache.
- Or might you like to restore your LG Class default factory settings.
If you don’t have such any of this problem into your Smartphone, then my word is meaningless and you don’t need to hard reset your LG Class. But if you feeling slow response as just for lazy response or something like unwanted apps crashed and you want to clear cache from your LG Class. I suggest you for reset LP phone softly. There are no needs to hard reset LG phone.
Here is couple of easy steps for soft reset LG phone
- Please go to your LG Class home screen.
- Go to settings and find the Account section.
- Tap on the account section for next step.
- And then you will see Backup and Reset option for soft reset LG phone.
- Tap on the Backup and Reset.
- In the bottom side of your LG Class you will see Factory data reset.
- Touch / Tap on that Factory data reset.
Your phone will be shut down and back on itself. And when it’s back on with LG logo, that means your soft reset for LG Class been completed. And now if you think your problem still not fixed then you may try LG Class hard reset and I am sure your problem will be solved.
You may also like How to reset LG prime and restore contact backup
Please follow these easy steps for LG class hard reset & clear cache from your phone
- At first please switch of your phone. Remove your LG Class battery, wait for a couple of second & insert it back.
- Then press volume UP button, Power button & mobile home button at the same time, until you see the android robot on your screen. And when you will see the android recovery screen, you are the right place. So you will get few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you. Of course the wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen select – delete all user data via the VOLUME DOWN button, and press POWER button to confirm.
- Now you will see its working better of formatting. So just wait for few minutes.
- So now press on the power key to reboot system now. And its start to reboot & will back ON your phone with the LG logo.
And now your LG Class reset with its factory settings. Now your phone settings will be like before as you buy from the shop. You can set everything again as a new phone, as you have done before.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically about LG Smartphone. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.