Why you need to reset or reboot Samsung Galaxy j7. Maybe you need to remove your personal information from your smart phone due to sell it to anyone else that’s why you need to reboot Samsung Galaxy j7. You may need to fix hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response. Maybe you reset or forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem for this reason you like to reset Samsung Galaxy j7 as reboot Samsung Galaxy j7. Maybe you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash. Or might you like to restore your Samsung Galaxy J7 default factory settings that’s why you like to reboot Samsung Galaxy j7. Recently I have noticed Samsung Galaxy j7 has awesome camera I like to write very little about this camera feature before tell you how to reboot Samsung Galaxy j7 in couple of easy steps. Let’s have a look Samsung galaxy j7 have three interfaces as gray-scale, Sepia also has the negative, and you can choice any of that effect you want. Also have settings like timer settings, you can select timer settings 2-5-10 second if you want to click a group picture or something like that, also have flash settings you can keep in at auto if you don’t to mess it every time. You can take pictures in 13MP and if you want 1609 aspect ratio you can choose 9.6MP which is the highest. You can take videos in Full HD, HD and VGA also have something called review picture you can turn it on. So it will show you before you take another picture. You also have quick launch and you can save your pictures into device or memory card and you can select one between them and you can also use volume key to take pictures. This Samsung Galaxy j7 also has panorama mode, continuous shot, beauty face, sound & shot, sports also HDR mode available here on the Samsung Galaxy j7 & the shutter speed is quite fast in this device it just instantly. Front-facing camera with all the same sort of settings with the front-facing camera. The front facing camera is a 5MP camera and you have all the same effects and timer settings and stuff.
Anyway If you need to fix hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response. You may try with soft reset Samsung Galaxy j7 and I hope your problem will be solved.
Please follow easy steps to soft reset Samsung Galaxy j7
- At first switch On your Samsung Galaxy j7.
- Once you on your phone, then open the apps menu / home then select tap on settings.
- Once you go to settings you see options as connection-my device-accounts-more.
- Select accounts and then tap on Backup and reset.
- You can see an option bottom of the phone Reset settings. Tap on it, your phone will shut down and reset system settings back to the default.
You may like How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy s3
Anyway let’s see what will happened if you hard reset Samsung galaxy J7 or reboot Samsung Galaxy j7, Please before you reset your Smartphone, please read this carefully.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before reboot Samsung Galaxy j7, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things.
You may like How to factory reset Galaxy s6 Edge
Now back to the point about hard reset Galaxy j7 or reboot Samsung Galaxy.
Please follow the steps below for reboot Samsung Galaxy j7, Please don’t miss anything and do it carefully
- At first switch of your phone. Please remove your phones back cover, remove the battery, wait for a couple of second & insert it back
- Now press volume UP button, Power button & mobile home button at the same time, until you see the android robot. And you will see the android recovery screen there, as you are the right place. So you will get a quite a few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you, would be the wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen, select – delete all user data with the using VOLUME DOWN button, press the POWER button to select.
- Now you will see it’s working better of formatting. So just wait for couple of minutes. And then you will see it will work completely.
Samsung Galaxy reboot for Galaxy j7 is completed. Now your phone settings will be like before as you buy from the shop. You can set everything again as a new phone you have done before.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically Samsung Galaxy j7. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.