Reset iPhone 4. I mean today will discuss how to reset iPhone 4 or how to factory reset your iPhone. Let’s discuss a little bit about iPhone 4 performance. Apple products are most popular in the smart phone market for the advanced security of their users. The iPhone 4 at the moment you can get only around $100 USD on eBay, Amazon, or some of the other online marketplace, and of course this price will be for the 16GB iPhone model only.iPhone 4 design is still pretty nice it’s contains an A4 processor compared to iPhone 4s with 5 processor. It can only run IOS 7, and can’t run IOS 8. If you are interested in buying the iPhone 4, the iPhone 4 screen is 3.5-inch megapixel, compared to the 4s which is the same 3.5”, iPhone 5, 5c & 5s which all are 4 inches, and then the iPhone 6 is 4.7” and the iPhone 6 Plus is 5.5”. The iPhone 4 does not have Siri compared to the 4s. The iPhone 4 was originally made in 2010. It has an HD camera of 5 megapixels. And I like to say it’s not very useful for anyone who plans to do lots of things with their phone. And about the battery life of the iPhone 4 is not bad, if you use your phone once or twice in a day just to check Emails, chat, or contact someone, this may go for a week once you are charged fully.
Why you need to reset iPhone 4, here is the couple of simple or critical issues
- You may need to remove personal data from your smart phone due to sell it to anyone.
- You may need to fix hang-up, freezing, or your smart phone slow response.
- Maybe you reset or forgotten a screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- If you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash.
- Or might you like to restore your iPhone 4 default factory settings.
Before you go for reset your iPhone 4, please read this safety reset tips
- Your contact list, call or in chat or SMS will be erased from your iPhone 4.
- All kind of Music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically due to a hard reset of your smart phone.
- That means all kinds of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you before reset your iPhone 4, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders, and contact list, and others important things.
Get back to the point, let’s write about how to reset iPhone 4.
Please follow the steps for, reset iPhone 4
- First of all hit the home key at the bottom of your iPhone 4, once your phone is ON, slide to open up the main menus.
- In the home menus, you will see all of your Apps on there, down at the bottom of your phone, you will see the settings key. It looks like a gear wheel. You might find actually be up here on the main screen you could scroll through but if not it’s donw here.
- Hit on settings key, which brings up the main settings menu. As you can see it’s pretty much set all of your applications.
- Click on General now it will bring up all of the general information about your iPhone 4. You have to scroll down to reset. Tap on reset Various menus come up on resetting. You can either reset some things or all of the phone. But we want to reset the entire phone to the factory settings.
- So click on Erase all content and settings, it’s going to pop up a warning menu, that says this will delete all media and data and reset all settings. Very well and yes that’s what we want to do. So hit the red button which says Erase iPhone. It’s going to ask you again if you want to do it because it wants to make sure that this is exactly what you wanna do. Yes, that’s what we want to do.
- Tap Erase iPhone again and the phone will power down and while it’s powering down what it’s actually doing is just taking the entire phone and resetting it to the default factory settings.
This process may take a couple of minutes so please patience until it comes back ON. When your iPhone 4 is back ON with the apple logo, that means your phone should be set the way, it was when you bought it brand new & ready for any new apps or any new settings that you may want.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically iPhone 4. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article in favor of you. If you have any kind of Questions about these reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course, you are important to us.