How to reset LG phone. Follow the couple of easy steps for reset LG Tribute. Maybe your Smartphone gotten freeze or crashed with unwanted Apps. As a result you like to reset your LG phone for restore it’s default setting. I like to say something about LG Tribute, before I write how to reset LG Tribute.
Let’s take a look, done after the design, the LG tribute looked a lot like the Google Nexus 5 in my opinion. They both have a very similar design & both have the same type of curbs up on the edge. However the LG tribute has a 4.5 inch IPS display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels and ppi have 207. And honestly the resolution for the screen size isn’t bad at all it’s not near HD but it still nice screen, still nice to look. It doesn’t wanna make you look away, you might see some pixels on it but other than I think this place is really nice. The phone doesn’t have a notification light, so it that’s a big deal breaker for you. Just let you know it doesn’t happen. Moving over to the right side of the phone we have only our power button, and around the left we have our volume up & down button.
And if you notice the phone is in fact in different colors, it’s black & white, black in the front white in the back including the power & the volume rockers, and also the button placement on this phone is excellent. My fingers landed directly on the bones when holding the phone and the buttons themselves feel very sturdy. LG Tribute has a 3.5 millimeter headset jack and your first microphone and down at the bottom its has a micro USB charger port and also the second microphone. On the back side LG Tribute have a 5 mega pixel shooter with 1080 p HD recording & LED flash and down at the bottom LG Tribute attached the speakers row, which is actually pretty loud but can easily be covered by one finger. LG Tribute have very low Li-lon 2100 mAh battery and it’s SD card which is expandable up to only 32GB and not have NFC support. On the topic at the battery however at the low 2100 mAh power battery but surprisingly it can actually last a very long time. I woke up at around 9.00 a.m. use the phone constantly throughout the day whether it’s taking pictures, using ran the maps, watching YouTube videos, searching the web or even play more games and the phone does last me until about the time I go to bed and the reason the phone is there a long time as many dudes that very low resolution and the very low an specs, even though I’m using the phone at 100% brightness throughout the whole day. So case you’re worrying about the battery life on this phone. Don’t worries has a good battery life. Moving over to hardware sides. The LG Tribute running on a quad-core Snapdragon 400 clocked at 1200 GHz, 1GB RAM,GPU-Adrreno 305. The focus at the low for gigabytes of internal storage and only 1.45GB are actually available for use. So you gonna pick up a new SD card with this phone or else you can receive this message constantly.
Because this phone has no respect maybe worrying about the speed and I went I run out the phone completely smooth. There have been no lag or hiccups. And of course LG Tribute running on Android OS, v4.4.2 (Kit Kat). And usually I’m not a fan when it comes to teams but I think LG’s new UI is beautiful and simplistic and is not something to be changing anytime soon. However there are some parts the UI that can be changed like notification tab icons and also the app folders. You can change in between twelve different colors which I think is pretty quick to give their customization. I have to say yes its very nice and low-budget phone.
What will happened if you hard reset LG Tribute, Please before you reset your Smartphone , please read this carefully.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically from your Smartphone.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before reset LG Tribute, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important thing.
You may like How to unlock Nexus 5 and restore LG factory settings via hard reset process
You should know why you have to reset LG phone / LG Tribute, here are some following issues
- You may need to fix hang-up, freezing or your smart phone slow response.
- Maybe you need to remove your personal information from your smart phone due to sell it to anyone else.
- Maybe you reset or forgotten screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- Maybe you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash.
- Or might you like to restore your LG Tribute default factory settings.
If you not facing too much trouble with your LG Tribute Smartphone, I mean if it’s just for lazy response or something like unwanted apps crashed. I suggest you for reset LG phone softly. There are no needs to hard reset LG phone.
Here is the couple of easy steps for soft reset LG
- Please go to your LG Tribute home screen.
- Go to settings and find the Account section.
- Tap on the account section for next step.
- And then you will see Backup and Reset option for soft reset LG phone.
- Tap on the Backup and Reset
- In the bottom side of your LG Tribute you will see Factory data reset
- Touch / Tap on that Factory data reset
Your phone will be shut down and back on itself. And when its back on with LG logo, that means your soft reset for LG phone been completed.
If you forgot your password, forgot reset security option also pattern lock, and there are no way to access your phone. Then I think you need to hard reset LG phone.
You may also like How to hard reset LG Class and restore LG factory settings
Please follow this couple of easy steps for reset LG phone / LG Tribute. Please don’t misstep anything and do it carefully
- At first switch of your phone. Please remove your phones back cover, remove the battery, wait for a couple of second & insert it back.
- Then press volume UP button, Power button & mobile home button at the same time, until you see the android robot on your screen. And when you will see the android recovery screen, you are the right place. So you will get few options on that hard reset screen. One of that really important for you. Of course the wipe data/factory reset.
- Scroll down with the volume down button to WIPE DATA/ FACTORY RESET, and go ahead and confirm it with the POWER BUTTON.
- And then the next screen, select – delete all user data via the VOLUME DOWN button, and press POWER BUTTON to confirm.
- Now you will see its working better of formatting. So just wait for couple of minutes.
- So now press on the power key to reboot system now. And its start to reboot & will back ON your phone with the LG logo.
And now your LG phone reset with its factory settings. Now your phone settings will be like before as you buy from the shop. You can set everything again as a new phone, as you have done before.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improve your smart phone, basically about LG Smartphone. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. If you have any kind of Question about this Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.