Why you should know about factory reset iPhone 5s or hard reset iPhone 5s. I will not sharing my experience and not be writing about these topics only for saving money. I am writing this article to get you instant solutions for fixing your Smartphone snippet problem. Suppose you got out for a wedding party with your iPhone 5s. Unfortunately, your iPhone 5c was turned off in the middle of the party. You trying to turn it on, but your iPhone not responding to you. Do you think your iPhone 5c got a freezing or hanging problem? Even the iPhone 5s has Apple chipset A7, Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone, running on – iOS 7, upgradable to iOS 9.0.2. If you using this iPhone since its release (September 2013) until yet, you may face little issues with your iPhone 5s.
Whatever the iPhone 5s is as good as products but every device Includes depreciation, so why the iPhone 5s not. Usually, apple products don’t have too many issues, but sometimes it’s might be. So at this time how do you fix this problem if you don’t know any process about how to factory reset the iPhone 5s or how to hard reset iPhone 5s. And one more snippet issue but the boring problem is pattern lock problem into their Smartphone. I mean if you forgot your iPhone 5s pattern lock or unfortunately you reset iPhone screen lock settings, but you don’t know how to restore iPhone settings and remove iPhone older pattern lock for a reset with a new password. Don’t worry I will give you very easy and complete instructions about hard reset the iPhone 5s, and you can restore your iPhone 5s factory settings easily.
Follow the instruction for hard reset iPhone 5s to restore iPhone 5s factory settings
- Once your iPhone 5s is on, swipe to go to your iPhone home screen.
- In the home menus, you will see all of your Apps on there, down at the bottom of your phone, you will see the settings It looks like a gear wheel. You might find actually be up here on the main screen you could scroll through but if not it’s down here.
- Tap on the settings key, which brings up the main settings menu. As you can see it pretty much set all of your applications.
- Click on General now it will bring up all of the general information about your iPhone 5s. You have to scroll down to reset. Tap on reset Various menus come up on resetting. You can either reset some things or the entire phone. But we want to reset the entire phone to restore iPhone 5s factory settings.
- So click on Erase all content and settings, it’s going to pop up a warning menu, that says this will delete all media and data and reset all settings. Very well and yes that’s what we want to do. So hit the red button which says Erase iPhone.
- It’s going to ask you again if you want to do it, because it wants to make sure that, this is exactly what you want to do. Yes, want to factory reset iPhone 5.
- Tap Erace iPhone again and the phone will power down and while it’s powering down what it’s actually doing is just taking the entire phone and resetting it to the default factory settings.
This process may take a couple of minutes so please be patient until it comes back ON. When your iPhone 5s is back ON with the apple logo, that means your phone should be set the way, it was when you bought it brand new & ready for any new apps or any new settings that you may want.
You may like unlock iPhone 4, how to factory reset iPhone 4
Why do you need to factory reset iPhone 5s, some snippet or critical problem
- You may need to fix hang-up, freezing, or your smartphone slow response.
- You may need to remove personal data from your smartphone due to sell it to anyone.
- Maybe you reset or forgot a screen lock password or pattern lock problem.
- If you need to resolve unexpected games or application crash.
- Or might you like to restore your iPhone 5s factory settings.
Please read these safety tips before apply for iPhone 5s factory reset process
- Your contact list, call, chat, or SMS will erase from your smartphone.
- All kinds of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically due to hard reset iPhone 5s.
- That means all kinds of information will erase from the phones, you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, please backup your phones as music-video, files & folders and contact list and other important thing before hard reset or factory reset iPhone 5s.
If you completed iPhone factory reset process in the perfect way, I hope your iPhone 5s freezing problem will be fixed. And also some other snippet problems like iPhone 5s country lock, and iPhone pattern lock/screen lock will be fixed for sure.
If you have any kind of tips or tricks for improving your smartphone, basically iPhone 5s. Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article in favor of you. If you have any kind of Questions about these Hard reset tips, please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course, you are important to us.